CPR is a crucial life saving skill everyone should know. Whether it be for Healthcare professionals, individuals in need of certification for work, or someone just wanting to learn the skill that can possibly save a life. A class is available for everyone, and taught by American Heart Association Certified instructors working within the Healthcare field.
Why Save 1 CPR?
- We are mobile! Classes can come to you at your home or office, or you can come to us.
- We encourage a hands-on casual and fun, yet productive learning environment
- The highest quality manikins available including clickers and LED lights to aid in proper compressions
- Group rates available
- 1 instructor per 10 students with adequate amount of equipment for the most amount of practice time available
- Each student leaves with a Save 1 CPR "swag bag" at the completion of class
- Strong community supporter
- Special pricing for schools
**Now the "Kids Can Do CPR Too!"-classes available for children 5 years old and above-They will learn CPR, what to do in an emergency and have a lot of fun with games and prizes. Contact for details!**
View Calendar page for Class & Event Details